Financial Aid Information You Can Trust
Everyday, educational professionals frame and answer Essential Questions for their students. But in these uncertain financial times, many teachers and parents have few questions about how best to guide their students or their own children through the maze of financial aid. If you’ve ever asked any of the following questions, you’re not alone.
- How can I pay for my child’s college education, or my graduate school tuition?
- How can I coordinate my assets in order to maximize my financial aid options, Social Security, and Retirement Savings?
- Should I participate in my Employers’ 403(b) retirement savings plan and will it really save me taxes?
- Which VRS Retirement Income Option is best for me and should I consider taking the VRS Partial Lump-Sum Option (PLOP)?
- Should I consider a survivor benefit strategy to ensure my spouse continues to receive income if I die?
- Should I refinance my current mortgage to help with educational expenses?
Having launched an educational consulting practice from the ground up, I know that keeping up with myriad changes in personal finance can be difficult. In uncertain financial times, knowing which option is right for you is no easy task. That is why I’d like to introduce you to Gregory F. Earwood. For over 14 years, Greg Earwood, a Financial Advisor with Navigon Financial Group, has planned and implemented strategies for individuals and non-profit organizations, civil service and K-12 school divisions. His client list includes employees of Newport News Public Schools, Hampton City Public Schools, York County School Division, Gloucester County Public Schools, Williamsburg-JCC Public Schools, Mary Immaculate Hospital, NASA-Langley and The College of William and Mary.
Mr. Earwood has helped clients just like you understand how their money works and has shown them how to make their assets work more efficiently. His proven strategies have protected client’s money from eroding factors such as taxes, market fluctuations, law suits, and inflation. More specific to you, he has helped countless educators in Virginia make decisions that can add $100,000’s more in income over their retirement years.
Greg understands that it is not a product that will provide you with your financial success, but the strategies you implement that can make a difference. So if you need help developing a sound strategy to secure your family’s financial future, contact Greg today! Not only has he has helped TeachersBox clients understand the complicated web of the FAFSA, but his integrity is second to none.