Our partnership with the University of Richmond’s School of Continuing Studies (SCS), is currently enrolling students for its summer course offerings.
Need recertification points? Our online professional development courses range from four to six weeks and help novice educators transition to the classroom. We also equip new administrators with practical strategies to carry out their ethical and fiduciary responsibilities to steward the school’s human, material, and capital resources.
Current course offerings include:
- World Language Instruction, Part I
- Art Methods, Part I
- Brain-Based Differentiated Instruction
- Transitioning to Teaching, Part I
- Transitioning to School Administration
- Navigating the College Transition Process (for Guidance Personnel)
Collaborate with instructional leaders throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and across the nation. Register for an online professional development course through the University of Richmond’s School of Continuing Studies.